The ZTE Venus G1 GPS smart sports watch is targeted at serious runners. GPS satellite positioning technology enables athletes to track routes, time, distance, and pace data in real time with an accuracy of within 10-6 seconds. The device supports eight hours of tracking usage which should meet the needs of most users including marathon runners. A two-hour charge can support more than three months of daily use.
The Venus G1 is waterproof to a depth of 50 metres making it ideal for swimmers and surfers. It features an ergonomic design with one-button control of time, distance and pace tracking. The device can be paired with both Android and Apple mobile phones to allow easy management of exercise data and the ability to share results online.
- Professional-grade GPS Running Watch
- Highly accurate GPS positioning, running time, distance, pace real-time display
- GPS tracking can be used for eight hours
- Efficiently manage running data , share motion path
- Ideal for swimming and surfing and waterproof to a depth of 50 metres
- Ergonomic design and simple operation, one key to control time, distance and pace
- Supports both Android and Apple’s IOS phone system
- Two hour charge, eight hours of GPS running, 90 days of daily use
- Network timing, precise synchronization, time accuracy 10-6 seconds