Guidance for leadership recruitmentIn addition to providing valuable market insights, our guides include detailed instructions on how to create and present compelling content to attract your ideal candidate. Whether you are recruiting for a replacement or you are recruiting for this position for the first time, we have placed many candidates into these roles, helping firms face stiff competition to secure the best candidates. These guides can provide you with:
- Guidance on information to share with candidates during the recruitment process, including an example job description, created by us and based on our first-hand experience of successful placements.
- A template, with guidance instructions, for you to create a role entirely bespoke to your specific needs.
- Valuable insights on reporting / firm structure for the role.
- Advice on structuring the interview process to retain candidate interest, based on our established track record in legal recruitment supporting all sizes of law firms in the UK and internationally.
- Market intelligence on where to find candidates and what background and experience to expect.
Remuneration adviceWe can also provide guidance on remuneration for these roles. Scoping out these critical leadership roles from scratch is time-consuming and difficult. Using our vast experience of working across the legal market our ‘How to guides’ can do much of the hard work for you. We currently have guides covering the following job titles:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- HR Director
- Chief Risk Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Innovation